Intern: Engineering/Software development (m/w)
MIRO Analytical Technologies is providing state-of-art laser-based gas analyzers for monitoring of greenhouse gases and air pollutants. We are looking for you to support our R&D team with instrument development, programming, and testing.
The internship will contain computer programming for data analysis and laboratory work using high-tech laser systems and electronics.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in an engineering science, software engineering,
physics or related subject
- Knowledge of Python, LabView and/or Autodesk Inventor (CAD) is a plus
- Experience with practical work in a laboratory e.g. experimental physics, electronics or engineering
- Experience with optics and lasers (is a plus)
- Ability to communicate comfortably and efficiently in written and spoken English
- Work experience in a highly dynamic startup environment
- The space to be creative, implement new ideas, and develop your skills
- Participation in development, assembly and testing of our product as well as implementation of data analysis algorithms
Place: Dübendorf (ZH)
Minimal duration: 4 months
Workload: Full time
Starting date: 01.03.2019 or earlier